Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter Week!

KoKo asked to have school lunch on Monday and Tuesday and since there is no school on Friday, I only had two lunches to pack this week.



Wednesday's lunch was bunny food.  She had two little turkey and cheese bunny sandwiches with little marshmallow tails and eyes made from food safe markers.  There was also wheat thin crackers and little Lifesaver gummies in the green silicone cup, some strawberry yogurt with Easter sprinkles in the plastic container, sliced kiwi with bunny pick in the blue silicone cup and carrots in the pink flower silicone cup.  Once again, all the kids loved it and she gobbled up the entire lunch.  :o)


Today's lunch was an Easter egg hunt surprise.  It was turkey and cheese cut in various Easter shapes (chicks, eggs, crosses, and bunnies), bunny graham crackers from Target, bunny marshmallows, and these adorable egg shaped M&Ms on edible Easter grass.  The eggs are sitting on more of the edible Easter grass and there is some edible Easter confetti sprinkled in there too.  She also had a small baggie with cheddar cheese flavored rice snacks.


Here are the egg shaped M&Ms.  I drew little chickies on them with a food safe marker.  Unfortunately, one of them smudged when I was taking the picture.  :o(  Oh well...KoKo adored her lunch, and that's all that matters.


Also, I made a little craft this morning that I saw on Pinterest the other day.  I am so glad I did it and think it turned out fantastic!  It is a beautiful little wreath made with fuzzy yarn that looks like grass wrapped around the a foam form and little daisy flowers pinned on with beautiful pink pearl like straight pins.  Although I don't love the bow yet, I love the way it turned out!

We are going on a scavenger hunt at the zoo tomorrow and working on some crafts.  We are also going on a Easter egg hunt train ride with the Easter bunny Saturday morning.  I'm sure I'll have a lot of pictures after the weekend is over.  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment