Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Today's lunch

I had ordered this adorable Bento box in March off of Ebay.  It came all the way from Japan and took about three weeks to get here.  I'm thrilled with it!  :o)  KoKo adores it and is so excited to be taking her lunch in it today too.

She had grapes with a little chomping duck pick and cheese flowers in the top section.  In the bottom section, she had leftover Easter ham with two little cheese flowers and a pig pick (couldn't resist the pig with the ham) and leftover Apple Snicker Salad (completely yummy) in the silicone heart cup.  She also has a banana in her lunch box and water in her reusable bottle.
Here's the box all put together.  It has a mommy and baby seal on the front and says "Happy Aquarium".  My kids love animals of all kinds and this is the perfect box.  I'm thinking I need a couple more of these type boxes.  Too cute!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment