Friday, May 4, 2012

May the Fourth With You...

Yesterday's lunch was super simple and quick to make.





It was just a peanut butter sandwich with cheese cut into little birdies.  In the other container, there are peaches with a little birdie pick and some pretzel sticks with two more birdie cheese cut outs.  There was also a Gogurt in the bag.  She ate her sandwich and some of the peaches.  She didn't eat the cheese at all and didn't even touch the pretzels.  Apparently, the peaches leaked onto the pretzels and they were soaked.  :o(  I felt so bad for her...

So, today's lunch was in honor of Cinco De Mayo.  It's not cute and I didn't take any pictures, but she has a burrito, taco chips with re-fried beans and cheese to dip, salad, and yogurt.

Apparently, today is Star Wars Day.  I didn't realize this until I woke up and saw all these posts on Facebook.  I'm really not a big fan of Star Wars, but my brother was OBSESSED with it growing up.  In fact, I don't know many guys around my age that weren't...Anyway, I'm going to share something in honor of Star Wars Day.  This group is The Piano Guys and I'm completely in love with them.  They are based out of Utah and put out videos on YouTube every few weeks.  I play both the piano and the cello and am completely inspired by these guys.  Enjoy and May the Fourth Be With You!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment