Monday, May 7, 2012

Phinneas and Ferb

I was walking through Walmart the other day (which I completely hate to do...) and ran across an entire section filled with bags of Phinneas and Ferb shaped pretzels.  My kids don't really get it watch the show much at all, but KoKo loves it and would sit and watch for hours if I let her.  I couldn't resist the pretzels and decided right there she would get a Phinneas and Ferb lunch.  This is what I came up with...
So, she has a Phinneas shaped sandwich with carrot hair, Phinneas and Ferb shaped pretzels (Perry the Platypus is on top), some yogurt, a sliced string cheese stick, and some grapes.  I showed her this morning and she really wasn't all that excited.  Fabulous...I'm not sure by her overwhelming lack of response if it is really bad or if she just didn't care...She didn't know who her sandwich was supposed to be either, so I'm guessing I'll add this one to the fail column. 

The penguins are coming Thursday to our zoo and we can't wait!!!  I'm headed to the local cupcake/candy supply store on Wednesday to see if I can find a penguin cookie cutter.  Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment