Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Catching up...

Summer is off and running!  We have been very busy and I have been very lazy about taking pictures of lunches.  I did get a picture of this cute one, though which was made last week after KoKo took her first horseback riding lesson.  She has always loved horses and I had an email from Groupon about a one-hour lesson for $15.  I wasn't about to pass that up, so we packed up the car and headed west last Thursday. 
She was a natural!  I couldn't believe how easy everything was for her.  She got to lead the horse, tie the lead to the hitching post, brush him, and put the bridle and saddle on.  Then she led him to the small area and mounted him all by herself.  I didn't see her without a smile the entire time.  She was just so sweet!
So, lunch included strawberry yogurt with sprinkles, a horse sandwich, and mandarin oranges a little clover pick.  They also had carrots, but those were added after the picture was taken.
 This is my favorite picture.  That is the sweetest face and she was just loving it.  SO SWEET!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment