Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Penguins!

The penguins have arrived!!  The grand opening of their exhibit is tomorrow morning at 9:45, but I just heard there is a sneak peak tonight.  Of course, today's lunch had to be all about the penguins.
On the bottom tier, there is a peanut butter igloo sandwich on flat sandwich rounds with two little fruit leather penguins with icing eyes and fruit leather beaks and feet along with goldfish crackers.  In the top tier, there are grapes and cupcake flavored goldfish crackers with yogurt covered raisins.  There was also a Gogurt in the bag.  I wrote a little note with some fun facts about the African penguins that will be at the zoo.

I'm thrilled with how stinking cute this one turned out.  Please excuse the picture...I put two pieces of paper together and didn't even see the seam until I uploaded the stinking picture to my computer.  I'll get better...I hope.  Happy penguin day!  :o) 

1 comment:

  1. I love the penguins and their igloo. Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete